Visiting Hua Hin
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Hua Hin, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, shopping, and relaxing spas. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its golf courses. Top sights in the city include Hua Hin Night Market, Hua Hin Railway Station, and Hua Hin Market Village.
- There are 1247 hotels and other accommodations in Hua Hin
- The closest major airport is in Hua Hin (HHQ-Hua Hin Intl.), 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hua Hin
The city's cultural venues include Chang Hua Mun Royal Initiative Project and For Art's Sake. Families come for attractions such as Vana Nava Hua Hin Water Park, Black Mountain Water Park, and Santorini Park. The city is notable for landmarks like Hua Hin Railway Station, Klai Kangwon Palace, and Wat Khao Takiab.
In Hua Hin, you'll find 1247 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Cape Nidhra Hotel Hua Hin - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with a private pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Putahracsa Hua Hin Resort - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and pool at this resort. With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Coral Tree Villa Huahin - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and beach locale.
Other favorite sights in Hua Hin include Hua Hin Night Market, Hua Hin Market Village, and Khao Hin Lek Fai View Point.
Getting Around Hua Hin
If you want to journey outside of the city, ride aboard a train from Hua Hin Station, Suan Son Pradipat Railway Station, or Cha-am Huai Sai Tai Station. Hua Hin might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Hua Hin
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 95°F and the nighttime average to be 69°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 95°F during the day and 78°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 91°F during the day and 68°F at night
- Hua Hin gets about 95.47 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 95°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 70°F