Find Hotels Near Hua Hin Clock Tower, Hua Hin from $10
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Hua Hin Clock Tower
Hua Hin Clock Tower Hotel Guide
Hua Hin Clock Tower is a great place to while away a few hours.
Located in the city of Hua Hin, it is visited by tourists from all over the globe.
Looking to rest your head nearby? Then you're spoiled for choice, because there are 69 choices to choose from, and they're all just a short walk away. The Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Hua Hin, Cape Nidhra Hotel Hua Hin and Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa are a few of the most popular ones.
Would you much rather spend your hard-earned money on experiences? If so, opt to rest your head at one of the many budget hotels near here. The Baan Kanta Hotel and the Sukkasem Homestay are two good options. The first is 1 mile away, while the latter is 0.2 miles.
There's a number of high-end hotels in the immediate area. The Putahracsa Hua Hin Resort and the Laksasubha Hua Hin are the cream of the crop. They're located 0.4 miles and 0.3 miles away, respectively.
Before touring Hua Hin Clock Tower, stop for a delicious coffee at Starbucks Coffee. This conveniently-close rest stop is a great place to delight your tastebuds. If you've really worked up an appetite, บริษัท อาเชี่ยน คิทเช่น แอนด์ ผับ จำกัด is also nearby and will put an end to those stomach grumbles. And then, kickstart an exciting evening out with some drinks at กัลยา คาราโอเกะ.
Other Places to Visit near Hua Hin Clock TowerBefore you leave, take a look at what the rest of the area has available:
- If you consider yourself a shopaholic, you'll discover a retail paradise at Hua Hin Shopping Mall. No matter if it's souvenirs, fashion or general supplies you require, you'll have a good chance of finding it here.
- Look over the goods on show and have a chat with some of the friendly locals at one of the region's most dynamic markets, Hua Hin Night Market.
- You cannot visit this region without stopping by Pone Kingpetch Statue, a well-loved statue.
- You're guaranteed to enjoy perusing the beautiful and unusual artworks on display at Baan Silapin, a place to lose yourself while getting your cultural fill.
- No matter if you are someone who knows the ins and outs of wine tasting or you just like to have a drink or two with friends, Hua Hin Hills Vineyard is a great spot to try out unique local wines.
Did you know Hua Hin Clock Tower is accessible by train? The nearest stop, Hua Hin Railways Station, is 0.3 miles away.