Visiting Icod de los Vinos
Visitors can enjoy all that Icod de los Vinos has to offer including the black-sand beaches, volcano viewpoints, and coffeehouses. This city also attracts tourists with its tucked away and rural setting. Teide National Park, Loro Park, and Los Gigantes Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 102 hotels and other accommodations in Icod de los Vinos
- The closest major airport is in Tenerife (TFS-Tenerife South), 21.1 mi (33.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (TFN-Tenerife North), 23.7 mi (38.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Icod de los Vinos
Notable city landmarks like Drago Park and San Marcos Church might be worth a visit. The city's natural beauty is on display at Viento Cave, Wind Cave, and Ancient Dragon Tree. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Artlandya Museum and Isla Baja.
In Icod de los Vinos, there are 102 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Emblematico San Marcos - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
- Apartamentos Drago Dreams - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this apartment. Amenities in this 3.5-star apartment include free WiFi and a sofa bed.
- Apartamentos Estrella del Norte - With a stay at this 3-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Teide National Park, 9.3 mi/14.9 km from the heart of the city, and Loro Park, which is 9.5 mi/15.2 km away.
Dressing for Icod de los Vinos
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 61°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 61°F at night
- Icod de los Vinos gets about 0.20 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and March with an average of 60°F