Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Irvine, CA from $68
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Irvine Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Oct 15, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 4, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 15, 2020
Irvine Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Irvine? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 20 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here are some top hotels and accommodations liked by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Residence Inn by Marriott Irvine John Wayne Airport is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an outdoor pool and in-room kitchens. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's property condition and proximity to the airport.
- Pets are welcome at AC Hotel Irvine. This hotel offers a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's overall value and proximity to shopping.
Planning Your Trip to Irvine
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 73°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- April-June: the average is 81°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Irvine is 13.05 inches
Exploring Irvine with Your Pet
Known for its university life, Irvine has lots to offer visitors including its entertainment, live music, and baseball. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Irvine Spectrum Center and Orange County Great Park. While you're there, make sure you don't miss FivePoint Amphitheatre. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pet Supply, Grand Pet Care Center, or Omar's Exotic Birds.