Visiting Isla Mucura
Visitors to Isla Mucura are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cocktail bars.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Isla Mucura
- The closest major airport is in Tolu (TLU-Golfo de Morrosquillo), 28 mi (45 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Isla Mucura
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Playa Isla Mucura. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Punta Faro West Dock and Punta Faro East Dock.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Punta Faro - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Isla Mucura
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 86°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 77°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 74°F as the nighttime average
- Isla Mucura gets about 2.83 inches of rain per year
- September and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 73°F