Visiting Joaquin Suarez
Visitors can enjoy all that Joaquin Suarez has to offer including its wineries. There are 145 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Montevideo (MVD-Carrasco Intl.), 8.2 mi (13.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Joaquin Suarez
A favorite place to visit in the city is Varela Zarranz Winery. In the area, you'll also find Pizzorno Winery and Costa Urbana Shopping Center.
As you plan for your vacation to Joaquin Suarez, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 145 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Hyatt Centric Montevideo is located 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from the heart of Joaquin Suarez. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Montevideo can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
- After Hotel is 13.7 mi (22.1 km) from central Joaquin Suarez. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Buceo can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hampton by Hilton Montevideo Carrasco is 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from the center of Joaquin Suarez. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Montevideo can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Getting Around Joaquin Suarez
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Joaquin Suarez Station. Joaquin Suarez might not have very many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Joaquin Suarez
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 56°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 65°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 47°F
- About 37.72 inches of rain falls on Joaquin Suarez each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas June and August are often coldest, averaging 43°F