Visiting Empalme Olmos
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Empalme Olmos has to offer. There are 43 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Montevideo (MVD-Carrasco Intl.), 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Empalme Olmos
Places to visit in the larger region include Varela Zarranz Winery, El Fortin de Santa Rosa Beach, and Eagle's Nest. In the area, you'll also find Founders of Atlantida Plaza and Atlantida Zoo.
As you start planning for your getaway to Empalme Olmos, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 43 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Hyatt Centric Montevideo is 19.8 mi (31.8 km) from the center of Empalme Olmos. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Montevideo can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Hampton by Hilton Montevideo Carrasco is located 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from the heart of Empalme Olmos. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Montevideo can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Belmont House is 16 mi (25.7 km) from central Empalme Olmos. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Montevideo can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Empalme Olmos
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Empalme Olmos Victor Sudriers Station or Empalme Olmos Station. Empalme Olmos might not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Empalme Olmos
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 83°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 56°F
- From April to June, the average is 67°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 47°F as the nighttime average
- About 33.82 inches of rain falls on Empalme Olmos each year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 43°F