Visiting El Pinar
Travelers to El Pinar will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 141 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Montevideo (MVD-Carrasco Intl.), 7.7 mi (12.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in El Pinar
Places to visit in the larger region include El Fortin de Santa Rosa Beach, Costa Urbana Shopping Center, and Eagle's Nest. In the area, you'll also find Roosevelt Park and Founders of Atlantida Plaza.
As you make plans for a getaway to El Pinar, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hyatt Centric Montevideo is 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from central El Pinar. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Montevideo can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Esplendor Montevideo - A Wyndham Grand Hotel is 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from the center of El Pinar. This 4-star hotel in Montevideo features a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable beds.
- Hampton by Hilton Montevideo Carrasco is located 8 mi (12.9 km) from the heart of El Pinar. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Montevideo can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for El Pinar
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 83°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 56°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 47°F as the nighttime average
- About 34.92 inches of rain falls on El Pinar each year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while August and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F