Visiting Jost Van Dyke
Visitors can enjoy all that Jost Van Dyke has to offer including the ecotours and beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its secluded setting. Around the area, top sights include Battery, White Bay Beach, and Annaberg Plantation.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Jost Van Dyke
- The closest major airport is in Tortola (EIS-Terrance B. Lettsome Intl.), 14.1 mi (22.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in St. Thomas (SPB-St. Thomas Seaplane Base), 14.4 mi (23.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Jost Van Dyke
The picturesque setting of White Bay Beach and Bubbly Pool exemplify the city's natural beauty. In the area, you'll also find Battery and Annaberg Plantation.
As you make plans for a getaway to Jost Van Dyke, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 37 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- White Bay Villas is located in the heart of Jost Van Dyke. Guests who stay at this 4-star villa in Jost Van Dyke can enjoy access to free parking and an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its beach locale.
- Ocean View Villa is located in central Jost Van Dyke. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star villa in Jost Van Dyke can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Sea Crest Inn is located within 0.5 mi (0.8 km) of the city center. This 2.5-star hotel in Jost Van Dyke features free WiFi, free parking, and a café.
Popular places to visit in the area include Cane Garden Bay Beach, 6.4 mi/10.3 km from the heart of the city, and Trunk Bay, which is 6.5 mi (10.5 km) away.
Dressing for Jost Van Dyke
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 78°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 90°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- About 39.33 inches of rain falls on Jost Van Dyke each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 73°F