Overview of HANARE KYOTO Tachibanaan
Choose dates to view prices
Private Vacation Home
About this area
This vacation home is located in Kyoto's Central Kyoto neighborhood. Kyoto Imperial Palace and Nijō Castle are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Kyoto Aquarium and Toei Kyoto Studio Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Kyoto Racecourse, or consider a night out at Shozan Resort Kyoto.Visit our Kyoto travel guide
- Kyoto Imperial Palace - 7 min walk
- Kyoto University - 19 min walk
- Pontocho - 3 min drive
- Nishiki Market - 6 min drive
- Nijō Castle - 8 min drive
- Marutamachi Station - 7 min walk
- Jingu-marutamachi Station - 19 min walk
- Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 61 min drive
- Your Irish Pub In Kyoto - 4 min walk
- 京都つゆしゃぶCHIRIRI 本店 - 5 min walk
- くれーぷ＆かふぇ KOIKEYA - 5 min walk
- McDonald's Karasuma-Marutamachi - 6 min walk
- Uotami - 6 min walk
About this property
HANARE KYOTO Tachibanaan
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.