Find Hotels in Lake Bled - Julian Alps
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Lake Bled - Julian Alps hotel prices
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 15, 2020
Visiting Lake Bled - Julian Alps
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Lake Bled - Julian Alps, and visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting. This walkable city also attracts tourists with its mountain views. Top sights in the city include Lake Bohinj, Lake Bled, and Triglav National Park.
- There are 301 hotels and other accommodations in Lake Bled - Julian Alps
- The closest major airport is in Ljubljana (LJU-Joze Pucnik), 29.8 mi (48 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Klagenfurt (KLU-Woerthersee), 31.5 mi (50.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lake Bled - Julian Alps
Cultural venues in the city include Tolmin Museum, Alpine Dairy Museum, and Ravelnik Open-Air Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Bled Castle, Church of Sv Marika Bozja, and St. Martin's Parish Church. The lakeside and mountain views highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Lake Bohinj, Lake Bled, and Triglav National Park.
In Lake Bled - Julian Alps, you'll find 301 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Gasperin - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a sauna, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Penzion Kovac - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms at this guesthouse. With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a sauna, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Hotel Vila Bled - This 4-star hotel features a casino, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Finkenstein Castle, located 14.9 mi (24 km) from the heart of the city, and Lake Faak, which is 17.1 mi/27.5 km away.
Getting Around Lake Bled - Julian Alps
If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Jesenice Station, Jesenice Zeleznicka Station, or Jesenice Slovenski Javornik Station. Lake Bled - Julian Alps might not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Lake Bled - Julian Alps
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 31°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 54°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- Average annual rainfall for Lake Bled - Julian Alps is 50.62 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 33°F
More trip options
- Lake Bled - Julian Alps Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Popular Lake Bled - Julian Alps Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Lake Bled - Julian Alps
- More Hotel Options in Lake Bled - Julian Alps
- More Popular Hotels in Slovenia
- Other Hotels near Lake Bled - Julian Alps, Slovenia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends