Visiting Las Tunas
Visitors can enjoy all that Las Tunas has to offer including its beaches. In Las Tunas, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Las Tunas
A favorite place to visit in the city is Ayampe Beach. In the area, you'll also find Machalilla National Park Museum and Puerto Lopez Beach.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Las Tunas. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hostería La Barquita is located in the heart of Las Tunas. This 3-star hotel in Las Tunas features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Hosteria Guachapeli is located in central Las Tunas. This 2.5-star hotel in Las Tunas features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hostal Viejamar - Hostel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2-star hostel in Las Tunas can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Las Tunas
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 72°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 68°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 70°F
- About 1.42 inches of rain falls on Las Tunas each year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas September and July are often coldest, averaging 70°F