Visiting Agua Blanca
Visitors can enjoy all that Agua Blanca has to offer including the rainforests, archaeological sites, and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices and museums. There are 47 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Agua Blanca
A favorite place to visit in the city is Machalilla National Park. In the area, you'll also find Los Frailes Beach and Puerto Lopez Beach.
As you make plans for a getaway to Agua Blanca, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 19 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hostería La Terraza is 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star hotel in Puerto Lopez features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- La Fogata Bungalows is located 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Machalilla can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Agua Blanca
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 84°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 72°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 70°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.46 inches of rain falls on Agua Blanca each year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while August and September are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 69°F