Visiting Puerto Lopez
Visitors can enjoy all that Puerto Lopez has to offer including the local tours, parks, and archaeological sites. In Puerto Lopez, there are 14 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Puerto Lopez
Favorite places to visit in the city include Machalilla National Park Museum, Puerto Lopez Beach, and Machalilla National Park. In the area, you'll also find Los Frailes Beach and Ayampe Beach.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Puerto Lopez. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Pacífico - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Azuluna Eco-Lodge - Our customers like the beach locale at this resort. This 3-star resort features a restaurant, free WiFi, and 5 bars.
Dressing for Puerto Lopez
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 72°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 68°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 70°F
- Puerto Lopez gets about 1.46 inches of rain per year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas August and September are often coldest, averaging 69°F