Visitors to Lepchajagat are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 60 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Bagdogra (IXB), 24 mi (38.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lepchajagat
Places to visit in the larger region include Yiga Choling, Batasia Memorial, and Japanese Peace Pagoda. Additionally, you'll find Botanical Gardens and St Joseph's College in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Lepchajagat, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 48 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- MAYFAIR Darjeeling is 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in Darjeeling features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Hotel Sonar Bangla Darjeeling is located 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the city center. This 3-star hotel in Darjeeling features free breakfast and a restaurant.
- Summit Hermon Hotel & Spa is located within 4.1 mi (6.6 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Darjeeling can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its overall value and room service.
Dressing for Lepchajagat
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 12°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 72°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 72°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 14°F at night
- Lepchajagat gets about 16.22 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually June and July with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 15°F