Visitors can enjoy all that Kurseong has to offer including the mountain views and churches. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic landscape.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Kurseong
- The closest major airport is in Bagdogra (IXB), 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kurseong
Places to visit in the larger region include Tiger Hill, Yiga Choling, and Batasia Memorial. You'll also find Tea Garden and Japanese Peace Pagoda in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Kurseong, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 107 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- ALLITA HOTELS AND RESORTS is located in the heart of Kurseong. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Kurseong can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
- Goomtee Tea Garden Retreat is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the city center. This 3.5-star guesthouse in Kurseong features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Kurseong
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 12°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 72°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 40°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 64°F and nighttime averages of 14°F
- Average annual rainfall for Kurseong is 16.22 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 15°F