Picture yourself strolling around the lanes during your future getaway, taking note of the architecture or the lovely scenery wherever you look. However, there's one attraction you have been looking forward to most of all: Raj Bhavan. It has been an item on your bucket list for a while, and right now is the moment to mark it accomplished.
Accommodation Near Raj Bhavan
Hotels near Raj Bhavan
Adventures come in in many different shapes and sizes. You'll have many lasting memories after you've visited Raj Bhavan.
It can be found in Darjeeling.
If you love the idea of staying within 2 miles of Raj Bhavan, there are at least 11 hotels to consider. Only 0.8 miles away is The Elgin, Darjeeling. The MAYFAIR Darjeeling and the Sinclairs Darjeeling, 0.4 miles and 1 mile away, are also worth considering.
You can designate more coin for your vacation if you opt to sleep at one of the nearby budget-friendly hotels. 1 mile away, is the Hotel Viceroy, but if that's not to your liking, then you could check out the Central Heritage, which is 0.4 miles away.
If you would rather reserve a room somewhere a bit more extravagant, you'll be glad to find out that there are some such hotels in the immediate vicinity. You should look up the latest specials at the Summit Swiss Heritage Hotel (1 mile away) or the Main Olde Bellevue Heritage Hotel (0.6 miles away).
Be sure to try the coffee and gorgeous snacks prepared at Thunderbolt Tea, a well-known spot close to Raj Bhavan. Seeking something a little more substantial? Khana Khazana is a worthwhile dining establishment within this same area. Finally, venture to Chowrasta Stores Wines and grab a round of cocktails.
Before your trip ends, go check out some of the other things to do that are in proximity to Raj Bhavan:
- The Botanical Gardens is a highly recommended place to visit if you're a keen gardener, and are looking for a peaceful place to relax.
- Are you thinking about a worthwhile activity when the weather is rainy? Organize a visit to Himalayan Mountaineering Institute Museum to stay dry inside among the great exhibits.
- St Joseph's College is not merely a significant structure for the many pupils who study here, but also for members of the surrounding community.
- Gain a deep insight into time and place at Batasia Memorial.
- Whether you're an avid history enthusiast or just starting to develop an appreciation for the subject, Yiga Choling, a historically significant local building, is a landmark well worth seeing.
A modest 0.9 miles is all that separates Raj Bhavan and the rail terminal, Darjeeling Rly Station.
Expedia's inventory of Darjeeling motels and resorts furnishes all you need, so you're sure to get locales near Raj Bhavan you'll love. It's time to start researching Darjeeling had quite a few travelers in the last twelve months. You can do so with confidence once reservation time is here, too: newcomers of all kinds endorsed their Darjeeling hotel. Need help making a decision? You're only a few clicks away from all the information you're searching for.
- Rooms in Darjeeling lodging will always be neat, presentable, and set to receive you.
- As you might anticipate near such a stunning monument, the guest service at hotels close to Raj Bhavan is awesome.
- And we offer soothing spaces for all types, from family reunions to singles.
You can stay right next door thanks to Expedia's excellent registry of hotels near Raj Bhavan.
Fascinating Darjeeling Facts
Once Raj Bhavan is conquered, you'll still have lots to see and do in Darjeeling.
- Find a boutique to look for mementos and add a date for a delectable dish of its regional cooking.
- You will see Darjeeling also knows a few things about rolling out the welcome mat after you spend some hours on its ample action.
- Darjeeling hasn't been too prevalent in the guide books, but is beginning to make itself known.
Planning a getaway to Darjeeling is always a good strategy, particularly when you take advantage of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Raj Bhavan from Expedia. Arrange your carry-on, say goodbye to the vistas you're used to and tip your hat to some all-new photo ops!