Visiting Limone sul Garda
Visitors to Limone sul Garda are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches and spas. Castello Scaligeri, Tower of Apponale, and La Rocca are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 46 hotels and other accommodations in Limone sul Garda
- The closest major airport is in Verona (VRN-Valerio Catullo), 29.1 mi (46.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Brescia (VBS-Gabriele D'Annuzio), 35.1 mi (56.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Limone sul Garda
Favorite places to visit in the city include Museum of Tourism, Limone Sul Garda Harbour, and El Castel Lemon House. Additionally, you might want to add Parco Alto Garda Bresciano to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 46 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Limone sul Garda. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Splendid Palace - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Park Hotel Imperial Centro Tao Natural Medical Spa - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Monte Baldo - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Castello Scaligeri, located 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the city center, and Tower of Apponale, which is 5.3 mi (8.6 km) away.
Dressing for Limone sul Garda
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- Average annual rainfall for Limone sul Garda is 27.40 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 35°F