Visitors can enjoy all that Lojing has to offer including its restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 118 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Ipoh (IPH-Sultan Azlan Shah), 33.2 mi (53.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lojing
Places to visit in the larger region include Boh Tea Plantation, Ee Feng Gu Bee Farm, and Cameron Highland Butterfly Farm. You'll also find Raju Hill Strawberry Farm and Kea Farm in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Lojing, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 118 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Moonriver Lodge is 7.5 mi (12 km) from central Lojing. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star lodge in Gua Musang can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Copthorne Hotel Cameron Highlands is 17 mi (27.4 km) from the center of Lojing. This 3.5-star hotel in Brinchang features 3 restaurants, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and comfortable rooms.
- Heritage Hotel Cameron Highlands is located 20.5 mi (33.1 km) from the heart of Lojing. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Tanah Rata can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and convenient parking.
Dressing for Lojing
- About 0 inches of rain falls on Lojing each year