Visitors can enjoy all that Longchaumois has to offer including its parks. Palexpo, United Nations European Headquarters, and Ariana Ceramics and Glass Museum are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 288 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.), 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Longchaumois
A favorite place to visit in the city is Haut-Jura Regional Nature Reserve. Additionally, in the area you'll find Palexpo and United Nations European Headquarters.
As you plan your vacation to Longchaumois, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 50 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Country Holiday Home - Longchaumois is 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from the center of Longchaumois. This 2-star hotel in Prevessin-Moens features free parking, a computer station, and a terrace. Our customers like its location.
- Premiere Classe Geneve - Aéroport - Prevessin is located 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from the heart of Longchaumois. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Cointrin can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour health club, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and WiFi.
- Nash Airport Hotel is 18.3 mi (29.4 km) from central Longchaumois. This 4-star hotel in Meyrin features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. Our customers like its WiFi and comfortable rooms.
One of the top places to see outside the city is Ariana Ceramics and Glass Museum, 19.1 mi/30.7 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Longchaumois
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 29°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 30°F at night
- Longchaumois gets about 33.70 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 30°F