Visiting Luong Son
Travelers to Luong Son will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is My Dinh National Stadium.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Luong Son
- The closest major airport is in Hanoi (HAN-Noi Bai Intl.), 30.8 mi (49.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Luong Son
My Dinh National Stadium is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find My Hanh Garden and Church of Peace in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Luong Son, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can select from 531 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- La Ferme du Colvert Resort Spa is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star hotel in Luong Son features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Our customers like its helpful staff.
- Zen Cottage is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star villa in Bai Lang can enjoy access to a terrace and an in-room kitchenette.
- Brother Land Luong Son is located within 1.2 mi (1.9 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star villa in Luong Son can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with a private pool.
Dressing for Luong Son
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 56°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 66°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 58°F
- Average annual rainfall for Luong Son is 2.17 inches
- Usually June and July are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 58°F