Those traveling to Luziania are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in larger region. The closest major airport is in Brasilia (BSB-Brasilia Intl. - President Juscelino Kubitschek), 36.1 mi (58.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Luziania
As you plan your vacation to Luziania, it might be difficult to find an accommodation in the heart of the city, but there are 14 hotels and other lodging types in the region. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Ibis Styles Brasília Aeroporto is 36 mi (57.9 km) from the center of Luziania. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Lago Sul can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its proximity to the airport.
- Ilhabela Park Hotel is located 35.9 mi (57.8 km) from the heart of Luziania. This 2.5-star hotel in Nucleo Bandeirante features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a 24-hour front desk.
- Hotel MM is 35.7 mi (57.5 km) from central Luziania. This 3-star hotel in Nucleo Bandeirante features free breakfast and free WiFi.
Dressing for Luziania
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 64°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 63°F at night
- Luziania gets about 55.79 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 55°F