Visitors can enjoy all that Abadiania has to offer including the parks, university setting, and monuments. Top sights in the area include Areiao Park and Flamboyant Park.
- You'll find 112 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Goiania
- The closest major airport is in Goiania (GYN-Santa Genoveva), 46 mi (74.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Abadiania
Notable city landmarks like Senhora D Abadia Square and Central Brazil Adventist Institute might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Valdelino Bruno De Lima Municipal Stadium to your agenda.
As you plan for your vacation to Abadiania, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can choose from 14 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Pousada dos Girassóis is located in the heart of Abadiania. This 2.5-star pousada in Abadiania features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Pousada Santa Branca is located in central Abadiania. This 2.5-star pousada in Abadiania features free breakfast and a terrace.
- Residencial Forte I is located within 0.2 mi (0.3 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star apartment in Abadiania can enjoy access to free parking and an in-room kitchen.
Dressing for Abadiania
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 64°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 53°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 63°F
- Abadiania gets about 2.13 inches of rain per year
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas June and July are often coldest, averaging 55°F