Top Hotels Near Malecon Kiosk in La Paz
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Malecon Kiosk
Top Hotels Close to Malecon Kiosk
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 26, 2019
Reviewed on Nov 19, 2019
Malecon Kiosk Hotel Guide
Visiting Malecon Kiosk is one of those things you won't forget too soon.
To see it with your own eyes, you'll want to head to La Paz.
Stay within 2 miles of Malecon Kiosk, with at least 19 lodging options to select from. One of the most well-known hotels is the La Posada Hotel & Beach Club, just 2 miles away. Other options are the Posada De Las Flores La Paz, 0.7 miles away, and the Seven Crown La Paz Centro, only 0.3 miles away.
Travelers well-acquainted with terms such as "canny" and 'budget-savvy,' will be delighted to find out that there are some reasonably priced hotels within close proximity. Two popular choices are the Gemma Inn B&B and the Hotel Miramar. The first is 1 mile away, while the latter is 0.1 miles away.
A fantastic way to change an already unforgettable vacation into a dream come true is to choose one of the area's high-end hotels. The CostaBaja Resort & Spa and the Las Colinas CostaBaja Townhomes are among the most well-known establishments.
If you walk around the avenues near Malecon Kiosk, you will soon stumble upon Caffenio. Indulge in a rejuvenating coffee break, munch on some sweet treats and appreciate the sights and sounds. If you've seriously worked up an appetite, make your way to Neveria La Michoacana, which is also nearby, for a substantial meal. To cap the night off, take one last short walk and buy a couple of beers at El Parnazo de Coyoacán.
Other Places to Visit near Malecon KioskThere are also lots of other things going on in the vicinity of Malecon Kiosk:
- Do what generations before you have done, spend some time walking around and exploring, or simply catching up with friends at Constitution Square.
- Achieve a more spiritual understanding of the area's Christian roots by going to see Nuestra Senora del Pilar Cathedral.
- Spend time with your family at the intriguing Anthropology and History Museum of Baja California Sur and learn all about unearthed artifacts and the historical societies that used them in their daily activities.
- Quiet the mind and escape the hustle and bustle with a leisurely stroll by the waterfront at Marina Cortez.
- Sanctuary of the Virgen of Guadalupe is a sacred and culturally impressive attraction where religious souls meet to worship and pray.