Visitors can enjoy all that Mannarkkad has to offer including the temples and waterfalls. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its small-town vibe.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Mannarkkad
- The closest major airport is in Coimbatore (CJB), 34.5 mi (55.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kozhikode (CCJ-Calicut Intl.), 39.8 mi (64 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mannarkkad
A favorite place to visit in the city is Nilgiri Hills. You'll also find Karunya University and Bethesda Christian Temple in the area.
As you plan your trip to Mannarkkad, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 9 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Sterling Anaikatti is located 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from the heart of Mannarkkad. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Kottathara can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with in-room LCD TVs.
- Vision Nature Resorts is 11.8 mi (19.1 km) from the center of Mannarkkad. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Mannarkkad can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace.
- KTDC Tamarind Mannarkkad is 6.8 mi (11 km) from central Mannarkkad. This 2-star hotel in Mannarkkad features a restaurant, free parking, and laundry facilities.
Dressing for Mannarkkad
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 98°F and the nighttime average to be 65°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 98°F during the day and 71°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 66°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Mannarkkad is 24.76 inches
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 97°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 66°F