Those traveling to Medhufaru are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Medhufaru
Places to visit in the larger region include Randheli Arrival Jetty and Komandoo Beach. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan for your vacation to Medhufaru, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can select from 14 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Soneva Jani is located in the heart of Medhufaru. This 5-star resort in Medhufaru features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hurawalhi Island Resort is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from the center of Medhufaru. This 5-star resort in Huruvalhi features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Kuredu Island Resort is located 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from the heart of Medhufaru. This 4-star resort in Kuredu Island features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a golf course. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
Dressing for Medhufaru
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 78°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 79°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 78°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 77°F
- Average annual rainfall for Medhufaru is 75.16 inches
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas November and October are often coldest, averaging 77°F