Think of yourself ambling around the streets during your future vacation, gazing up at the monuments or the marvellous environment wherever you look. However, there is one attraction you're especially anticipating: Meir. Now is the time to get there.
Hotels near Meir
So, you're interested in Meir?
You'll find it in Antwerp, a lively city that many tourists love exploring.
There are 35 hotels within 0.6 miles of Meir. You're sure to secure just what you're searching for well within walking distance. The Hotel De Witte Lelie, Hotel Julien and De Koning van Spanje are definitely some of the popular establishments.
If you're feeling exhausted from all the sightseeing and are yearning for someplace affordable but cheerful to rest, then there is a generous selection of budget hotels in the area. The Hotel 't Sandt Antwerpen and the Hampshire Hotel – O Sud Antwerp are two well-placed options that can be found 0.5 miles and 0.9 miles away.
Make your stay that little bit more memorable by reserving a room at one of the close-by upmarket accommodations. The Hilton Antwerp Old Town is merely 0.3 miles away, while the Hotel Maison d'Or can be reached in 1 mile. Both places are impressive and extremely comfortable.
This area is bustling with refreshing things to see. Den Engel is a well-known eatery that is near Meir. A little bit later, you ought to indulge in a heartier meal at another nearby establishment, Bourla. Finally, go to Huis De Colvenier HARTJE VAN DE STAD ANTWERPEN. Have a beer or two and chat with your traveling buddies.
Of course, there are also lots of other things going on within close range of Meir:
- Paleis op de Meir cannot be missed if you're visiting the most important sites here. This dramatic residence is notable for its architecture as well as its atmosphere and history.
- Rubens House is a wonderful place to visit for art lovers.
- Shop up a storm, run some errands or unwind with a drink at Stadsfeestzaal Shopping Mall, a popular shopping destination for travelers and locals alike.
- If you are a lover of theater productions, you should catch a show at Antwerp City Theatre.
- If you'd like a peaceful place for some reflection, head to St. James's Church.
One way to get to Meir is by train. At a distance of 0.6 miles, Station Antwerpen-Centraal is the most conveniently located rail station. Centraal Station is yet another terminal in the vicinity. It can be found 0.6 miles away.
Our catalogue of hotels in Old Town provides everything you require, so you'll definitely find accommodation near Meir that you'll fall in love with. Lots of travelers stop by from everywhere on the planet, so start hunting. When booking time arrives, you'll rest easy: newcomers of all manner would suggest their Old Town hotel to a buddy. Need help making a decision? All the secret tips you're searching you'll find right here.
- As you might anticipate near such a fine monument, the staff at accommodation around Meir go beyond what is expected.
- You'll find Old Town lodging are always clean and fresh.
- Seeking suites that are comfortable plus orderly and neat? You're in the right place.
With our comprehensive selection of hotels near Meir, your choice site is expecting you.
Intriguing Old Town Facts and Figures
Once you've crossed Meir off your timetable, you'll still have lots to do in Old Town.
- Head out on the town to top off your adventure right; next day, get enlightened about the area's past.
- Take an afternoon to plot one or more of the adventures, and you'll soon realize Old Town also knows a thing or two about individual hospitality.
- Check out some tours near Old Town to really delve into each sight the town has to provide.
Arrange your carry-on, wave goodbye to the scenes you're used to and greet more than a few new photo opportunities. You won't regret planning a visit to Old Town, particularly when you benefit from the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Meir from Expedia. Reserve now!