Visitors to Edegem are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, golf courses, and bars. Top sights around the area include Antwerp Zoo, Museum Mayer van den Bergh, and Rubens House.
- You'll find 184 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Antwerp
- The closest major airport is in Antwerp (ANR-Antwerp Intl.), 2.5 mi (4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National), 18.1 mi (29.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Edegem
A favorite place to visit in the city is Edegemse Golf Club. In the area, you'll also find Antwerp Zoo and Museum Mayer van den Bergh.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Drie Eiken - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with a free stocked minibar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Rubens House, located 4.3 mi (7 km) from the heart of the city, and ModeMuseum, which is 4.4 mi (7.1 km) away.
Dressing for Edegem
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Edegem gets about 1.18 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 35°F