Overview of Hotel Punto MX
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
Executive Room, 1 Double Bed
Suite, Jetted Tub
About this area
Located in Mexico City, Hotel Punto MX is in the city center. Palacio de Bellas Artes and Paseo de la Reforma are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Zocalo and Monument to the Revolution. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Auditorio Nacional or Sports Palace Dome. Our guests love the hotel's central location.Visit our Mexico City travel guide
- Zocalo - 9 min walk
- Palacio de Bellas Artes - 11 min walk
- Palacio Nacional - 11 min walk
- Alameda Central - 14 min walk
- Plaza Garibaldi - 17 min walk
- Mexico City Buenavista Station - 5 min drive
- San Juan de Letran Station - 5 min walk
- Mexico City, Distrito Federal (MEX-Mexico City Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Restaurante MX — 1 min walk
About this property
Hotel Punto MX
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
There was nothing I didn't like. The rooms were very comfortable,very clean and stylish. I just felt surprisingly at home there.