Visitors can enjoy all that Mezitli has to offer including its beaches. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Mezitli
- The closest major airport is in Adana (ADA-Sakirpasa), 51.2 mi (82.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mezitli
Places to visit in the larger region include Mersin Arena, Mersin University, and Mersin University Medical Faculty Hospital. In the area, you'll also find CNR EXPO Exhibition Center and Castle of Gozne.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Mezitli
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 71°F and the nighttime average to be 41°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 95°F during the day and 66°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 44°F at night
- About 22.44 inches of rain falls on Mezitli each year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 43°F