Visitors can enjoy all that Montsoreau has to offer including its monuments. Chateau de Montsoreau, Royal Abbey of Fontevaud, and Chateau de Breze are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Montsoreau
- The closest major airport is in Angers (ANE-Angers - Loire), 29.5 mi (47.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Montsoreau
A favorite place to visit in the city is Chateau de Montsoreau. In the area, you'll also find Royal Abbey of Fontevaud and Chateau de Breze.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Montsoreau. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- La Marine de Loire Hôtel & Spa is located in central Montsoreau. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Montsoreau can enjoy access to a full-service spa and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and pool.
- Hôtel le Bussy is located in the heart of Montsoreau. This 3-star hotel in Montsoreau features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace. Our customers like its breakfast.
- Le Prieuré is located within 0.4 mi (0.6 km) of the city center. With a stay at this bed & breakfast in Montsoreau, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Chateau de Saumur, 6.5 mi/10.5 km from the city center.
Dressing for Montsoreau
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.34 inches of rain falls on Montsoreau each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 74°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F