Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Rou-Marson has to offer. Around the area, top sights include Chateau de Saumur, Chateau de Breze, and Chateau de Montsoreau.
- There are 223 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Angers (ANE-Angers - Loire), 23.8 mi (38.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rou-Marson
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Chateau de Saumur, Chateau de Breze, and Chateau de Montsoreau. In the area, you'll also find Fontevaud Abbey and Chateau de Brissac.
As you make plans for a getaway to Rou-Marson, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 84 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- En Rou Libre is located in central Rou-Marson. This hotel in Rou-Marson features an outdoor pool and a bar.
- Premiere Classe Saumur is located 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Saumur can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Hôtel Anne d'Anjou is located within 4.8 mi (7.8 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Saumur can enjoy access to a restaurant and parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Rou-Marson
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.34 inches of rain falls on Rou-Marson each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 74°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F