Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Motteville has to offer. There are 211 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Rouen (URO-Rouen - Seine Valley), 22.4 mi (36.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Motteville
Places to visit in the larger region include Fontenelle Abbey, Centre d'Art Contemporain, and Notre Dame Caudebec-en-Caux. You'll also find Caresse de Tigre and Musee Victor Hugo in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Motteville, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 19 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel de Bourgtheroulde, Autograph Collection is 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from central Motteville. This 5-star hotel in Rouen features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its pool and quiet location.
- Novotel Suites Rouen Normandie is located 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from the heart of Motteville. This 4-star hotel in Rouen features free WiFi, a fitness center, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Premiere Classe Rouen Sud - Parc des Expositions is 18.4 mi (29.6 km) from the center of Motteville. This 1-star hotel in Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray features free WiFi and free parking.
Getting Around Motteville
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Motteville Station. Motteville might not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Motteville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 32°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- Motteville gets about 1.26 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 70°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 34°F