Think of yourself sauntering through the avenues during your upcoming vacation, noticing the lovely landscapes or the monuments everywhere around you. Still, there's one attraction you've been especially anticipating: Musee National de la Marine. For as long as you can recall, it has been an entry on your bucket list, and right now is the time to get there.
Musee National de la Marine Hotels
Hotels near Musee National de la Marine
Musee National de la Marine is not only a popular attraction here, it is also a great jump-off point to other destinations in the area.
Toulon, where you'll find it, is 30 milesfrom the well-frequented city of Marseille.
With 13 places to stay within 2 miles of Musee National de la Marine, you will spend less time commuting and more time enjoying yourself. Only 1 mile away is the Best Western Plus La Corniche. The Holiday Inn Toulon City Centre and the Grand Hôtel Dauphiné, 0.5 miles and 0.3 miles away, are also popular.
You can put aside some extra cash for sightseeing if you choose to sleep at one of the nearby budget hotels. The Inter-Hotel Grand Hôtel de la Gare and the Hotel Amirauté are two good options. The first is 0.4 miles away, while the other is 0.2 miles.
If you'd prefer to stay in a hotel that you can adoringly talk about with your loved ones when you return home, you'll be glad to know that there are a few prestigious upmarket hotels nearby. Make sure you take a look at the latest deals at the ibis Styles Toulon Centre Congrès (0.3 miles away) and the Hôtel Bonaparte (0.1 miles away).
Before you make your way to Musee National de la Marine, grab a coffee and some treats at Le Grand Café de la Rade (224 Avenue de la République, Toulon). If that's not going to cut it, check out the daily specials at Grand Hôtel Dauphiné (10 Rue Berthelot, Toulon). You'll easily find this popular restaurant just 0.3 miles from Musee National de la Marine.
Once you've checked out Musee National de la Marine, you may like to venture further. The surrounding area has loads more to offer:
- Make sure to get a photo or two of the boats floating by the docks during your time at Toulon Marina.
- It may be old, but Place Puget is still a popular place where you can spend time reading a good book while basking in the magic of its historical surrounds.
- Look over the goods for sale and have a chat with some of the friendly locals at one of the region's most dynamic markets, Cours Lafayette.
- If you need a place to unwind, stroll on down to Place de La Liberte, grab a coffee, and watch all the action at this active public square.
- Appreciate the combination of spirit and form that only art can communicate at Hotel des Arts.
The convenient proximity of Gare de Toulon to Musee National de la Marine makes rail transport a convenient way to reach this attraction. It's 0.4 miles away.
Toulon - Hyeres places to stay listed on Expedia furnish all you need, so you can be sure to find a place to stay near Musee National de la Marine you'll love. Lots of sightseers opt for Toulon - Hyeres for an out-of-this-world holiday, so it's time to start searching. Need help deciding? Discover all the secret guidance you need. When reservation time hits, rest easy: all types of travelers recommended their Toulon - Hyeres hotel.
- Appropriate for such a fine landmark, the concierge service at hotels near Musee National de la Marine is great.
- "Fresh, orderly, and ready to welcome you" is how Toulon - Hyeres hotels are managed.
- In search of room satisfaction in addition to tidiness? We have it here.
And thanks to our extensive selection of hotels near Musee National de la Marine, we see your prized spot in your future.
Charming Toulon - Hyeres
Once you've checked Musee National de la Marine off your schedule, there are still more things to see and do in Toulon - Hyeres.
- Read about fun near Toulon - Hyeres so you can truly experience everything possible in the area.
- You'll discover Toulon - Hyeres also is on the ball when it comes to laying out the welcome mat after an afternoon spent on its abundant action.
- Happen upon an adorable boutique to find a few gifts and add an appointment for a tempting meal of its native foods.
Prepare to say goodbye to the same old scenes and greet more than a few new photo opportunities. Paying a visit to Toulon - Hyeres is always a good idea, especially when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Musee National de la Marine. Book today!