Overview of Embassy Suites by Hilton New Orleans
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
One Double Bed Guestroom
Two Queens Suite
Executive Suite, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub (Mobility & Hearing)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Mobility & Hearing, Roll-in Shower)
Suite, Non Smoking
Presidential Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Premium Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub (Mobility & Hearing)
Premium Suite, 1 King Bed, Balcony
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in New Orleans's Central Business District neighborhood, Embassy Suites by Hilton New Orleans is in the city center and near a train station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Jackson Square and Lafayette Square, while National World War II Museum and Mardi Gras World are cultural highlights. Audubon Aquarium of the Americas and Audubon Zoo are not to be missed. Sailing offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby.
- Julia Street Cruise Terminal - 2 min walk
- National World War II Museum - 6 min walk
- Harrah's New Orleans Casino - 8 min walk
- Ernest N. Morial Convention Center - 9 min walk
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas - 11 min walk
- New Orleans Union Passenger Terminal - 16 min walk
- New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.) - 25 min drive
- Pie - 1 min walk
- Mulate's - 2 min walk
- Tommy's Cuisine - 2 min walk
- Tomas Bistro - 2 min walk
- Emeril's - 2 min walk
About this property
Embassy Suites by Hilton New Orleans
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.99 (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 44 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Hilton CleanStay guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities
No sitting chairs in bedroom nor on big balcony. Did like the balcony. There's no guide menu on television for channels.