Visiting Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Visitors can enjoy all that Ngorongoro Conservation Area has to offer including the volcano viewpoints, safari tours, and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its local tours.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Ngorongoro Conservation Area
- The closest major airport is in Lake Manyara (LKY), 37.5 mi (60.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ngorongoro Conservation Area
The city's natural beauty is on display at Lake Magadi, Lake Masek, and Ndutu Lake. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Ngorongoro Conservation Area. This is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Ngorongoro Conservation Area
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 62°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 59°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 59°F
- Average annual rainfall for Ngorongoro Conservation Area is 1.34 inches
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas September and August are often coldest, averaging 58°F