Visiting North Stonington
Visitors give high marks for the casinos in North Stonington, which is also known for its shopping and wineries. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its forests. A top sight in the area is Mystic Seaport - The Museum of America and the Sea.
- You'll find 136 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Mystic - New London
- The closest major airport is in Westerly, RI (WST-Westerly State), 7.4 mi (11.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in New London, CT (GON-Groton - New London), 11.4 mi (18.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in North Stonington
Wine tasting is just one of the top activities, while Jonathan Edwards Winery and Lantern Hill Trailhead are sights to visit. Additionally, you'll find Mystic Seaport - The Museum of America and the Sea in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in North Stonington. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Bellissimo Grande Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and central location.
- Hilltop Inn & Suites - North Stonington - Our customers like the overall value and central location at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Stardust Motel - This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk. Expedia customers like its beach locale and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for North Stonington
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 20°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 22°F as the nighttime average
- North Stonington gets about 47.40 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F