Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Nympsfield has to offer. A top sight in the area is Thornbury Castle.
- There are 685 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.), 28.3 mi (45.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Nympsfield
Thornbury Castle is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Minchinhampton Common and Cotswold Canals Trust.
As you make plans for a getaway to Nympsfield, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 145 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Aztec Hotel & Spa is 16.3 mi (26.3 km) from the center of Nympsfield. This 4-star hotel in Bristol features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
- Lodge at Bristol is located 16.3 mi (26.3 km) from the heart of Nympsfield. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Bristol can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
- De Vere Cotswold Water Park is 16.8 mi (27 km) from central Nympsfield. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Cirencester can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Nympsfield
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 64°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Nympsfield each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 68°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F