Visitors to Kingscote are sure to enjoy the restaurants and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its gardens. A top sight in the area is Thornbury Castle.
- There are 664 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.), 27.1 mi (43.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kingscote
Thornbury Castle is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Newark Park and Minchinhampton Common in the area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hunters Hall Tetbury - This 3-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
Dressing for Kingscote
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Kingscote gets about 1.22 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 69°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 34°F