Visitors can enjoy all that Ober-Says has to offer including its mountain views. There are 451 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ober-Says
A favorite place to visit in the city is Swiss Alps. You'll also find Haldenstein Castle Ruins and Landquart Designer Outlet Mall in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Ober-Says, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 83 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Drei Könige is located 5 mi (8 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Chur can enjoy access to a restaurant and a computer station, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
- ABC Swiss Quality Hotel is located within 4.9 mi (7.9 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Chur can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and central location.
Dressing for Ober-Says
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 30°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Ober-Says is 0.94 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F