See yourself strolling around the avenues during your perfect day off, noticing the gorgeous scenery or the architecture everywhere around you. But Old Chiang Mai Cultural Center is one draw you've been counting on most of all. It has been an entry on your bucket list for as long as you can remember, and the time has finally come to get there.
Hotels Near Old Chiang Mai Cultural Center
Hotels near Old Chiang Mai Cultural Center
Embracing the culture of a destination is a vital part of understanding the people. If you have a taste for the more compelling sites, you will enjoy some time at Old Chiang Mai Cultural Center.
You will find it in Chiang Mai, a city that is frequented by sightseers from all over the world.
There are 43 hotels within 0.6 miles of Old Chiang Mai Cultural Center. The Singha Montra Lanna Boutique Style Hotel, VC@Suanpaak Hotel & Serviced Apartments and Baan U Sabai Boutique House are definitely among the popular establishments.
Save your precious dollars and stay at your choice of the several budget accommodation options to be found in the area. The Rachamankha (1 mile away) and the Tamarind Village (1 mile away) are two popular places that you might like to look into.
If you don't mind splurging on accommodation, why not take a look at some of the upmarket hotel options nearby? Just two options that lead the way in terms of comfort and architectural design are the Rim Resort and the De Naga Hotel Chiang Mai by The Unique Collection, which are situated 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
As you meander along the streets that encompass Old Chiang Mai Cultural Center, stop at ร้านกาแฟวาวีเซ็นทรัลแอร์พอร์ตพลาซ่า. Smell the enchanting aroma of coffee and try a few delicate pastries. Later on, you might like to get going to another restaurant in the vicinity. Grab a table at VC@Suanpaak Boutique Hotel and sample different food off the menu. Feel free to get a wild night started at Ocean Delicious Drinks, one of this neighborhood's most bustling bars.
After visiting Old Chiang Mai Cultural Center, why not check out some of the other things to do here:
- Shop 'til you drop at CentralPlaza Chiang Mai Airport, where you can stock up on shoes, clothes, accessories and more.
- Relish in the architectural detail and religious figures at Wat Sri Suphan.
- Wat Si Supan boasts an exquisite and peaceful atmosphere for paying respects.
- The perfect way to fully experience this region's exciting atmosphere is to spend some time at Saturday Walking Street Market.
- Buak Haad Park is a pleasant spot where you can truly let loose and live in the moment.
Our Hai Ya places to stay offer everything you want, so you can be sure to get locales near Old Chiang Mai Cultural Center that you'll enjoy. Hai Ya was a quite beloved destination last year, so you shouldn't be the only one searching. You'll set off with certainty once booking time hits, too: numerous sightseers recommend their Hai Ya hotel. Need help deciding? We've got all the recommendations and advice you're searching for.
- And we have comfy spaces for everyone, including big reunions and solitary travelers.
- Rooms in Hai Ya hotels are always fresh and clean.
- Appropriate for such a stunning site, the staff at hotels near Old Chiang Mai Cultural Center exceed all expectations.
Rooms near Hai Ya had greater amounts of visitors in the past year than 2015, and it's understandable why. We see your favorite place in your future with our extensive selection of hotels near Old Chiang Mai Cultural Center.
Hai Ya Facts and Figures
With Old Chiang Mai Cultural Center done, there are still further things to see and do in Hai Ya.
- Until recently, Hai Ya voyages have been kept secret, but soaring numbers of bookings mean the time to book is now.
- Discover an adorable gallery to search for souvenirs and eat a delicious meal of its most impressive ingredients.
- Hai Ya also knows several things about receiving its newcomers with a cordial hello after you spend a time on its a full itinerary of pastimes.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Hai Ya, particularly when you have one of the awesome deals on accommodation near Old Chiang Mai Cultural Center from Expedia. Say goodbye to the sights you're used to and tip your hat to more than a few breathtaking new scrapbook photos!