The hotel enjoys a very good position in the centre of Paris but suffers from very small bedrooms. Those shown are not representative of the normal bedroom. The size of the lift is a problem as it is only large enough for one person luggage.
Overview of Hôtel Ducs D'Anjou
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Double Room
Classic Double Room
Penthouse, 1 King Bed
Room, Connecting Rooms
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Center neighborhood, Hôtel Ducs D'Anjou is in the city center and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Luxembourg Gardens and Tuileries Garden, while Centre Pompidou and Louvre Museum are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at AccorHotels Arena, and consider making time for La Machine du Moulin Rouge, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Chatelet Station is 3 minutes by foot and Paris Chatlet-Les Halles Station is 4 minutes.Visit our Paris travel guide
- Centre Pompidou - 5 min walk
- Notre-Dame - 12 min walk
- Louvre Museum - 16 min walk
- Pantheon - 9 min drive
- Luxembourg Gardens - 11 min drive
- Chatelet Station - 3 min walk
- Paris Gare de l'Est - 5 min drive
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 42 min drive
- L'Amazonial - 1 min walk
- Le Tropic Café - 1 min walk
- Au Diable des Lombards - 1 min walk
- Café Vigouroux - 1 min walk
- Flam's - 1 min walk
About this property
Hôtel Ducs D'Anjou
Food and drink
- Pets stay free
- Up to 22 lbs
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Ducs D'Anjou
- Ducs D'Anjou Paris
- Hôtel D'Anjou
- Hôtel Ducs D'Anjou
- Hôtel Ducs D'Anjou Paris
- Hôtel Ducs D'Anjou Hotel
- Hôtel Ducs D'Anjou Paris
- Hôtel Ducs D'Anjou Hotel Paris
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Fantastic location, very pleasant and helpful staff.