Visitors to Pingshan are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is OCT East.
- There are 508 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Huizhou (HUZ), 30.2 mi (48.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Shenzhen (SZX-Shenzhen Intl.), 33 mi (53 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pingshan
OCT East is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Crane Lake Fortified Hakka Village and Hakka Culture Museum and Longgang Vanke Plaza in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Pingshan, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 112 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Romanjoy International Hotel Shenzhen is located in the heart of Pingshan. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Pingshan can enjoy access to a golf course and 3 restaurants, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Shangri-la Hotel, Shenzhen is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from the center of Pingshan. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Shenzhen can enjoy access to 4 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its proximity to public transit.
- Shenzhen Huaqiang Plaza Hotel is 17.7 mi (28.4 km) from central Pingshan. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Shenzhen can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and overall value.
Dressing for Pingshan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 75°F and the nighttime average to be 54°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 53°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Pingshan is 48.43 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 55°F