Visitors can enjoy all that Pirgadikia has to offer including its waterfront. There are 210 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pirgadikia
A couple of favorite places to visit are Pirgadikia Marina and Agii Theodori Beach. You'll also find Kortiri Beach and Trani Ammouda in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Pirgadikia, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 65 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Blue Lagoon Princess - All Inclusive is located 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from the heart of Pirgadikia. Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Kalivia Poliyirou can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Porto Carras Meliton is 18.6 mi (30 km) from the center of Pirgadikia. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Neos Marmaras can enjoy access to a winery and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
- Ikos Olivia - All Inclusive is 15 mi (24.1 km) from central Pirgadikia. Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Gerakini can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a free stocked minibar. Our customers like its dining options and pool.
Dressing for Pirgadikia
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- Average annual rainfall for Pirgadikia is 18.50 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 36°F