- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hyatt Regency Thessaloniki
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Twin Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Pool View (Club Access)
Room, 1 King Bed, Pool View (Club Access)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Twin Beds
Suite, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Thermi, Hyatt Regency Thessaloniki is connected to a shopping center. Thessaloniki Concert Hall and Museum of Byzantine Culture are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include OTE Tower and White Tower of Thessaloniki. Traveling with kids? Consider Waterland, or check out an event or a game at Kleanthis Vikelidis Stadium. Sailing and boat tours offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails and mountain biking nearby.Visit our Thermi travel guide
- Mediterranean Cosmos - 6 min drive
- Waterland - 10 min drive
- Thessaloniki Concert Hall - 12 min drive
- Saint Luke Hospital S.A. - 13 min drive
- War Museum of Thessaloniki - 13 min drive
- Thessaloniki Railway Station - 17 min drive
- Thessaloniki (SKG-Macedonia) - 4 min drive
- Ambrosia – Pool-view restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations required.
- Oceana – Pool-view restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch.
About this property
Hyatt Regency Thessaloniki
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Renovations and closures
- Pets stay free
- 1 per room (up to 44 lbs)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30.0 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Thessaloniki
- Hyatt Regency Thessaloniki
- Hyatt Thessaloniki
- Regency Hyatt Thessaloniki
- Regency Thessaloniki
- Thessaloniki Hyatt
- Thessaloniki Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Regency Thessaloniki Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Thessaloniki Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Thessaloniki Thermi
- Hyatt Regency Thessaloniki Hotel Thermi
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Staffs are wonderful. they are amazing. love this hotel