Visiting Pleasant Grove
Visitors can enjoy all that Pleasant Grove has to offer including the restaurants, waterfalls, and riverfront. A top sight in the area is Alta Ski Area.
- You'll find 147 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Provo
- The closest major airport is in Provo, UT (PVU), 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Salt Lake City, UT (SLC-Salt Lake City Intl.), 30.6 mi (49.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pleasant Grove
Alta Ski Area is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Timpanogos Cave National Monument and John Hutchings Museum Of Natural History in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Pleasant Grove, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 115 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Beautiful Views, Central Utah, Minutes to Hiking, Biking, Sleeps 30! is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from central Pleasant Grove. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Draper can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Sleeps 12 Huge Newly Remodeled Home. Stunning Mountain Views! is 1.2 mi (2 km) from the center of Pleasant Grove. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Sandy can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Clean Comfortable apt in Foothills of Mountains is located 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the heart of Pleasant Grove. This 4-star resort in Midway features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its dining options and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Pleasant Grove
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 19°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 21°F
- Pleasant Grove gets about 13.23 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 21°F