Visitors can enjoy all that Pontian has to offer including the seafood restaurants, seaside, and university setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Pontian
- The closest major airport is in Johor Bahru (JHB-Senai Intl.), 21.4 mi (34.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pontian
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Kebangsaan Bandar Pontian College is worth a campus tour. Additionally, you might want to add Jamek Bandar Pontian Mosque to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Pontian. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Sunflower Express Hotel - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable beds.
- The Oikos Hotel - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable beds at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk.
Dressing for Pontian
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 87°F and the nighttime average to be 73°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 73°F at night
- About 2.99 inches of rain falls on Pontian each year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are February and July with an average of 73°F