Visiting Port Isaac
Visitors to Port Isaac are sure to enjoy the waterfront and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its bars.
- There are 23 hotels and other accommodations in Port Isaac
- The closest major airport is in Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall), 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Port Isaac
A favorite place to visit in the city is Cliffside Gallery. Additionally, you'll find Polzeath Beach and St. Enodoc Golf Club in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Port Isaac. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Longcross Hotel Restaurant & Gardens - This 4-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and quiet location.
- The Slipway Port Isaac - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Port Isaac
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 65°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 42°F at night
- Port Isaac gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 65°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 40°F