Visitors can enjoy all that Rock has to offer including the golf courses, restaurants, and churches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its seaside.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Rock
- The closest major airport is in Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall), 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rock
A favorite place to visit in the city is St. Enodoc Golf Club. Additionally, you'll find National Lobster Hatchery and Padstow Harbour in the area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- The St Enodoc Hotel - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its room size and walkable location.
Dressing for Rock
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 65°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- Average annual rainfall for Rock is 1.02 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 65°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 40°F