Visiting Porto Cesareo
Visitors can enjoy all that Porto Cesareo has to offer including the monuments, parks, and museums. Tourists can also enjoy the city's beaches and restaurants. Around the area, top sights include Holy Cross Cathedral, Gallipoli Castle, and Piazza del Duomo.
- There are 163 hotels and other accommodations in Porto Cesareo
- The closest major airport is in Brindisi (BDS-Papola Casale), 27.6 mi (44.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Porto Cesareo
The city's natural beauty is on display at Torre Chianca Beach, Torre Lapillo Beach, and Porto Cesareo Marine Protected Area. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Pietro Parenzan Museum of Marine Biology and Fontana della Poesia.
In Porto Cesareo, you'll be able to select from 163 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Alba - This 4-star hotel features a marina, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Hotel Mediterraneo - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel da Ettore - Amenities at this property include free breakfast and a bar.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Holy Cross Cathedral, 16.1 mi/25.9 km from the heart of the city, and Gallipoli Castle, which is 14.8 mi (23.8 km) away.
Dressing for Porto Cesareo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 47°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 66°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 48°F as the nighttime average
- About 23.11 inches of rain falls on Porto Cesareo each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F